Hello friends! I got a new toy! I'm. Hoping to only bring this new iPad with me to Seattle and Vancouver next month which means I have to learn now how to use it for blogging. I thought today's post would be a good place to start because it won't need many photos if any at all... I really have no idea where to start actually getting pictures on the iPad.
1. Fitness goals: Finish sprint triathlon. Make it to yoga at least once. Build up to 50 laps in the pool. Believe it or not, I basically met all of these goals! I finished the sprint tri and did make it to one yoga class (see I told you I can not aim too high haha). I did not exactly make it to 50 laps in the mon of May but I did do it this morning so I'll go ahead and count it!
2. Figure out summer plans. Well, no. I failed at this, but the good news is, June starts summer so I'll have to figure things out this month!
3. Read! I didn't set a specific number but I did make it through four books this month. I finally finished Dry Grass of August which was tough for me to get through for some reason, I think I was hoping it would be like The Help and it just never met my expectations as a result. I also read More Like Her (recommended by Nora and very good), Catching Fire (second Hunger Games book and I think I liked it slightly better than the first one) and The Good Father.
4. Host or plan a party. Is there such a thing as going way too far on a goal? If so, I've done it with this goal! I had a big work party at my house on Friday and I'm currently planning two more parties: one is a breakfast at work and the other is my birthday party which I'm hoping is going to be super low key! Oh well, party number one went really well and I'm very glad I decided to have it.
It's hard to believe that I will be recapping how I do with these goals from the Pacific Northwest! Feels like we have been planning this trip forever!
1. Enjoy the last few weeks of school. Its no secret that I absolutely love my class this year and one girl in particular that I have now had for two years. I also have a couple of friends and a wonderful classroom assistant/friend who will be leaving after this school year. I haven't really had to say goodbye to any good friends at work until this year and I'm really not looking forward to it. Despite the fact that I have one million things to do before the year ends I really, really just want to enjoy these moments with the kids and my friends.
2. Fitness goals: Do Eric's crazy an boot camp at least five times. Build up to 60 laps in the pool. Go to yoga once.
3. Blog 2 times per week. I don't ever want blogging to be a chore but sometimes I think if I don't make it at least a priority I won't do it at all" so I'll try to work on that this month!
4. Figure out how to operate this here iPad. Yes I do know how to work the basics but I have already had a couple of times where I didn't know how to do something so I decided to just simply get out my computer. So I just want to learn how to use this thing at least well enough to take it on a trip with me without my computer.
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. What are your goals for this month?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad