It's time for another week of Wine and Love, brought to you by Nora <3
1. It's always a bit depressing coming back from vacation... or should I say going from sunny red rocks to gray snow...
2. It was time for parent/conferences this week. I do like my parents this year, and I like the second conference because I get to show off all the progress of the kiddos, but it just makes the work week soooo crazy that I have to wine about them.
3. My tutoring kiddos are making me crazy right now. Two of them in particular are just checked out and no matter how much time I spend planning a fun things for them to do they are just not having it. There is a LOT that I prefer about older kids, but it can be said about kindergartners especially in the group environment it is not hard to get them excited about something. Sometimes I wish my older tutoring kiddos were the same way...
1. I told myself on Sunday that no matter HOW busy this week got, I had to make sure I still had time to work out at least a few times. I am happy to say I was successful with this plan even when it meant a bit of a rushed run outside on Tuesday afternoon.
2. On Wednesday I had my yearly dermatologist appointment and it was SO fast. It was snowing out so I think some people did not show up because the doctor took me on time to the minute, and I was in and out in 15 minutes. I got home so early I had time for an unplanned walk in the snow (see love 3).
3. Eric and I went for a lovely walk in the snow on Wednesday. Sure I'd rather it be a walk in beautiful spring weather, but I'll take the walk.
4. The snow that began yesterday has continued today, so both Eric and I had class canceled tonight. I was originally a little bummed because it's my photo class, but Eric and I decided to use a Groupon to get some Mexican food which ended up being a nice end to a long day. Plus, the Groupon was for $30 which we never spend at this restaurant so we got dessert too. Yum... my first time tasting churros!
I have to say, I was really dreading this week on Sunday night... a lot going on at work, coupled with a dentist and a doctor's appointment- I was just not excited. I have to say, it was a lot better than I expected! Wahoo!
What are your wine and loves this week?