It's Thursday and time for a little wine and love :)
1. I failed at making time for blogging or reading this week. I don't like when that happens.
2. My blog has been spacing all my posts really weird and I don't like it.
3. I really wish I had normal sleeping ability and did not decide to think about five year olds, or anything else at 3:00 in the morning.
1. This week was the 90th day of school, which means halfway through the year. This means mid-year assessment time which usually is a big fat wine. This year though I'm really proud of my kids and I'm having fun looking at all the progress they have made.
2. I am getting better at using my gift cards ever since I confessed to my ridiculous number that I hoard. Last week I got a free dinner and ice cream, free frozen yogurt on Sunday and a free dinner tonight. We will just not mention that tonight I forgot the paper and had to actually come home at the end of the meal to grab it (luckily the restaurant in 2 minutes away but still).
3. I ate well this week. Last night we went to dinner at my mom and dad's and my mom tried out a new delicious recipe. Then today, one of my student's mom's made me Vietnamese Egg Rolls for the Asian New Year. This is the second time this school year I have had authentic Chinese/Vietnamese food made for me, I could easily get used to this.
Maybe not the most eventful week, but a good one still. I'm looking forward to a weekend of relaxation in these parts! What are you guys up to?