It's been awhile since I last participated in Nora's Wine and Love. What better way to start off the first week of 2012? I'll tell you what made me need the glass of wine this week and what I loved. Feel free to play along too in the comments :)
1. Um, going back to work? Need I say more. It's been REALLY dark in the morning.
2. Cold. It was 7 degrees this morning on my way to work. Dislike.
3. Shutterfly sold me a calendar in November of 2011 for 2011... didn't realize this til yesterday because I gave it to Eric's mom for Christmas. REALLY SHUTTERFLY? Who wants a calendar for that year in NOVEMBER? Yes... being a detail person would be useful sometimes.
4. I have this thing where I like to get the super busyness over early in the week and just go to work and relax Thursday and Friday. That didn't happen this week because I have class today and tutoring tomorrow morning. Wah.
Clearly this week was pretty good overall though, as these are all minor complaints!
1. Friends. This week I got to see Tiff for coffee/tea on Monday and Katie for pre-quilting class (hers, to clarify) dinner. I love when I get to see friends in the middle of the work week, though technically Monday was not a work day.
2. Yoga. I started towards my goal of 4 yoga classes this month by going to a class. It was awesome for a couple of reasons. #1- Caroline went with me! She was back in Boston mid-week and I got to benefit! #2- It was warm. See wines. #3- It was a class to music and the music was actually good, all Michael Jackson! I'm not a crazy fan of Michael Jackson but I enjoyed the Jackson Five and Michael mix as it was better than the weird yoga music they usually play :)
3. Reading. I told you I'm obsessed with reading lately? I finished Saving CeeCee Honeycutt last night and absolutely loved it. I just started Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas, recommended by Lisa. I wish I could just hang out and read all day. Is that a choice?
4. Fine, the kiddos were pretty cute this week. I do love them. Really. I just wish I could teach them maybe... 2-3 hours per day? and then have the rest of the day to do whatever I want. Three day weekends wouldn't be bad either. Too much to ask?
What is your wine and love this week?