I would like weddings better if...
1. It was appropriate to send out evites to a wedding...I'm serious. I hate invitations. Just after finishing invitations to 2 of my best friend's showers I have now started on my engagement invitations. I immediately regret doing an engagement party instead of a shower- if I did a shower, someone would have to do this for me, haha.
2. No one else offered their opinions unless asked and even then, only said what I want to hear.
3. People did not move, change their last name or anything else that changes my very time consuming to deal with guest/address list.
4. I had no job and had time to dedicate my entire life to dealing with this party that will be over in 5 hours. Wait on second thought, I would hate being that large of a waste of life...moving on to #6...
5. If I had a personal assistant who would do all wedding related work for me, including bring me beautiful dresses that I love to my house to try on.
Is that really too much to ask?
On a positive note, I had a great weekend and succeeded in getting a small tan with NO tan lines by wearing my only strapless shirt I own. I am literally the queen of tan lines and uneven tanning, but I am trying to change my ways so I do not look ridiculous in my friend's wedding next week ( NEXT WEEK? AHH!) Speaking of that dress I am wearing, I picked it up last Thursday after having it altered A LOT. The lady was a serious miracle worker. It looks 300 times better. It amazes me that someone can alter the size of a dress so much. Anyway, I need to get to bed because I have an early appointment with an orthopedist about my knee (yay...or maybe yay!). I'll let you know how that goes. Hope everyone had a great weekend!